For when the system needs some tender loving care. This gentle blend eases anxiety, tension and frustration, thereby restoring balance during the natural cycles of life. Also brings essential vitality during times of change and is therefore an ideal choice for women.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have to be super woman?
- Finding it difficult to cope?
- Are you all things to all people?
- Finding the changes in life a challenge? Sometimes uncomfortable?
- Tired? Uptight? Can’t cope? Need some space?
This blend contains:
- Olive for extreme tiredness, a common symptom, brings strength
- Cherry Plum uptight, out of control feelings, inability to cope and anxiety, brings ease
- Pomegranate a key remedy for women and their specific difficulties, enhances feeling of security and nurturing, acceptance of self.
- Walnut gives protection at this vulnerable time, also regulates system
- Water Violet women often feel a need for personal space which may prove difficult during everyday demands. Helps one to keep a sense of space while staying connected to others
- Scleranthus for mood swings, clumsiness and indecisiveness, a common problem, helps one to stay centred.
- Morning Glory reduces the need for overmuch tea and coffee, another common trend (displayed on label)
- Impatiens for feelings of irritation and impatience, also ideal when uptight, brings patience, ease and understanding
- Copper Beech for the vagueness so common with women at such times, clearing, energising brings feelings of space around you with security and grounding
There are times in your life when it’s not that much fun being a woman. You need to get away and have some time to yourself. But you can’t, the demands of a home and family are just too much. Well this essence can’t make that all just disappear, but it can make things more bearable for you. Giving you much needed strength and ease when there is anxiety. Also helpful to keep you on a more even keel, particularly during your natural cycles.
How to use:
7 drops 3 times a day. Take for a week before those difficult times of the month and then take continuously for at least two months or until natural
cycles are more comfortable.
Tip: Also ideal as a support for the more mature woman undergoing major life changes.