If you suffer from everyday anxieties or apprehensions, this blend of flowers helps reduce them to a manageable level, by enhancing feelings of courage and inner safety. They help you to forget the original cause of the problem, which is what often triggers the attack. For particularly difficult conditions these essences may be used to complement and support other treatments, as they stimulate inner strengths.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do aspects of daily life worry you?
- Do you keep anxieties to yourself?
- Are you nervous? Anxious? Apprehensive?
- Don't like spiders, Enclosed spaces? Trouble with crowds? Going out?
- Do you have irrational anxieites?
- Do you feel concerned about hurting others or yourself?
This blend contains:
- Mimulus For everyday named anxieties spiders, flying, knives, nervous, shy types
- Rock Rose For very deep hidden apprehension, frozen with bad dreams
- Aspen Anxiety attacks, bad nights, groundless apprehension, trembling
- Red Chestnut Anxiety for others imagining terrible things have happened, over-attachment
- Cherry Plum Out of control feelings, rage, worry of doing something against one’s will
- Honeysuckle Dissipates the memory of the anxiety so you can come back to the present (displayed on label)
- Agrimony Inwardly troubled with anxieties, but hides them behind a brave face
- Bluebells To sooth apprehension and give us a connection with our higher self at such times
- Chamomile Can ease that anxious feeling in our guts
- Centaury To give us the will to stand up for ourselves
Use for specific anxieties of known things, spider’s etc, ideal alongside any treatments you might be having.
Useful for destructive behaviour towards the self and others, but you must always see your Doctor if you find yourself doing such things and this blend is best used in conjunction with professional help.
Anxiety attacks can be mild to extreme and there may be no reason for them coming on. This blend will dissipate the memory of the past event that originated the problem, and so sooth the anxiety.
Give for bad dreams, use as required until feeling more settled, Be Calm is also helpful here.
For anxious mothers who may have developed unhealthy attachments and can’t let their children go. They never worry about themselves; as soon as the off-spring are late home they imagine they have gone under a bus!! Always think the worst has happened. They are projecting bad thoughts towards them, so blend will help develop a more positive mental viewpoint and radiate supportive thoughts.
Also helpful for people who worry excessively about what is going on in the world.
Helps people to understand that people/world will always meet a destined fate and that a higher power is looking after things.
This blend can help to reduce your anxieties to a manageable level by stimulating your own inner strength and courage. As such conditions can vary in intensity, these essences can be used on their own or with the support of other treatments. Several bottles may be required to effect a lasting improvement as the situation may have taken a long time to develop.
Letting go of the habit of anxiety takes effort.
How to use this blend:
Take as a three-week course, 7 drops - 3 times a day, then review.
Try Be Confident afterwards, as it follows on well. Use if anxiety shows up while taking other blends. Use alongside any therapy you are having for any of these problems.