Mimulus types are shy, timid and reserved. They find many things in life distressing, but keep their anxieties private. They are often nervous,
don't like to be alone and can easily blush or stammer.
NEGATIVE: Known anxieties, Dread, Nervousness
POSITIVE: Courage, Safety, Security
One of the "The 12 Healers". In the Fear Group
Flowers in summer. Pick individual Sun potentized.
Mimulus people are shy, timid and reserved.. They are sensitive and find life scary but keep their anxieties private. They are often nervous and worried about being on their own.
Mimulus is the essence for worries over spiders, the dark, or knives. This essence can bring forth the expression of courage, and understanding, but without loss of sensitivity.
- My fears are diminishing, I am free.
- I am letting go of the limits of anxiety.
Indications for using Mimulus
- For a child who seems reluctant to play games with other children.
- For those who tend to blush, have a stammer or whose hands become clammy.
- Mimulus with Aspen can be used to both of the fear types, known and unknown.